Can’t get enough Fresh Zen Asian Pesto? Try it in Asian Vegetable Medley Sauté that tosses bok choy, broccolini, onion, and mushrooms in the pesto. We recommend serving with your steak!
- Bok Choy, Cut into smaller leaves
- Broccoli, Trimmed and stemmed keep the stem
- Red Onion, Sliced
- Shiitake Mushroom, Destemmed and sliced
- 2 Tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 2 Tbsp Fresh Zen Asian Pesto
- 3 Tbsp Low Sodium Soy Sauce
- ¼ Cup Low Sodium Vegetable Broth
- ¼ Cup Honey
- 1 Tbsp toasted sesame oil
- In a medium sized bowl, whisk together vegetable broth, soy sauce, honey, and sesame oil.
- In a large saute pan, add the vegetable oil and heat to medium high.
- Once the oil starts to produce white smoke add 2 Tbsp of Fresh Zen Asian Pesto and saute until fragrant.
- Once fragrant add in all the vegetables and saute until slightly tendered.
- Whisk the stir fry sauce in the bowl and pour over vegetables and stir gently to combine.
- Bring to a boil and stir occasionally.
- Let the sauce reduce a little bit then serve onto a place with the strip steak and enjoy!