Whether you’re a Brussels sprouts fan or not, you have to give them a try in this rendition of Back to the Roots Medley. They’re roasted to a softer, slightly charred and crunchy consistency with carrots, green beans, and luscious Yukon Gold potatoes.
- ½ Lb Yukon Gold Potatoes, Medium Diced
- ¼ Lb Rainbow Carrots, Medium Diced
- ¼ Lb Green Beans, Trimmed and Cut into thirds
- ¼ Lb Brussel Sprouts
- 3 Tbsp Garlic Powder (separate)
- 3 Tbsp Onion Powder (separate)
- Oil to mix ingredients
- Fresh Chopped Parsley to Garnish
- Kosher Salt to Taste
- Fresh Ground Black Pepper to Taste
- Preheat the oven to 375°F, High Convection.
- In separate mixing bowls season the yukon gold potatoes, rainbow carrots, green beans and brussel sprouts with garlic powder, onion powder, oil, kosher salt and fresh ground pepper.
- Transfer each ingredient to a separate foiled lined roasting sheet tray.
- Place all ingredients into the oven.
- The ingredients should be completed as follows: Green Beans 5-10 minutes ,Brussel Sprouts 10-15 minutes, Rainbow Carrots 10-15 minutes, Yukon Gold Potatoes 20-25 minutes.
- All ingredients should be fork tender and have nice coloring from the roast. Garnish with fresh parsley.
- Assemble all ingredients together into a bowl and serve right away.