We loved last week’s steak recipe so much that we created another! This week’s Fresh Zen Asian Pesto Marinated Strip Steak is seasoned with spices and Fresh Zen Asian Pesto for a punch. Once marinated, it’s quick to cook and easy to enjoy.
- ½ lb Strip Steak
- 2 Tbsp Fresh Zen Asian Pesto
- 1 Tbsp Onion Powder
- 1 Tbsp Garlic Powder
- Kosher Salt to Taste
- Fresh Ground Black Pepper to Taste
- In a zip lock bag combine all the ingredients and mix well in the zip lock bag.
- Marinade in the refrigerator for at least one hour or overnight for maximum flavor.
- Preheat the grill for high heat. Then lightly brush the grill with oil to prevent sticking.
- Place the steak on the grill and start to cook, and discard marinade.
- Grill steak about 7-10 minutes per side, or to your liking. Serve immediately.