For a healthy meal worthy of royalty, chop up the Rainbows & Gemstones Salad (with Cherries on Top!). It calls for the Gemstone Salad Mix, cucumbers, tomatoes, and rainbow carrots, as well as feta cheese and roasted almonds for a hit of savory. And don’t forget the cherries on top!
- 1 bunch rainbow carrots, peeled and cut thin on the bias (diagonally!)
- 1 cucumber, cut thin on the bias
- 1 tomatoes, diced medium
- 1 Gemstone Salad Mix
- ½ c. roasted almonds
- ¾ c. feta cheese
- 1-2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1-2 tsp salt
- 1-2 tsp pepper
- 1-2 Tbsp red wine vinegar
- ½ box sweet cherries, halved and pitted
- 1 Tbsp honey
- Preheat the oven to 350-degrees. Clean and cut all produce. In a medium-sized bowl, mix carrots with the olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Roast 15-20 minutes, then set aside.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, add the gemstone salad mix, cucumbers, and tomatoes. When the carrots are done roasting, add them to the bowl and mix thoroughly with a splash of the red wine vinegar and a pinch more salt and pepper.
- Add the almonds, feta, and the cherries, and drizzle with a small bit of the honey and serve!