If you’re ready to say so long to summer, Roasted Maple Delicata Squash, Carrots & Colored Cauliflower Medley is the perfect transition to fall. Maple syrup adds festive sweetness to warm weather root vegetables, while cauliflower maintains a late summer vibe.
- ½ delicata squash, seeded and cut into slices
- 1-2 medium carrots, cut in half on the bias
- 1 head of colored cauliflower, trimmed and cut into small florets
- 3 Tbsp garlic powder
- 3 Tbsp onion powder
- Drizzle of maple syrup
- 1 oz fresh rosemary
- 1 oz fresh thyme
- Oil, to mix ingredients
- Freshly chopped parsley, to garnish
- Kosher salt, to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Fresh parsley, finely chopped, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 375°F, high convection.
- In separate mixing bowls, season the delicata squash, carrots, and colored cauliflower with garlic powder, onion powder, drizzle of maple syrup, oil, fresh rosemary and thyme, kosher salt and freshly ground pepper.
- Transfer each ingredient to a separate foil lined roasting sheet tray.
- Place all ingredients into the oven.
- The ingredients should be completed as follows: delicata squash 10-15 minutes, carrots 7-10 minutes, and colored cauliflower 10-15 minutes. All ingredients should be fork tender and have nice coloring from the roast.
- Assemble all ingredients together into a bowl, garnish with parsley and serve right away.