On leisurely afternoons, get a boost of energy with this hearty and brag worthy Spinach Kale Apple Salad. It’s full of crunch from crisp apples, brimmed with leafy greens, sweet & tangy blueberries, crumbled feta cheese, and a delicious peachy, zesty, honey dressing. What’s not to love about this salad. We just wish there was a better word than love to describe our affections for this salad.
- 1 Bunch Spinach, 1 bunch
- 1 Bunch Purple Kale, 1 bunch
- 2 Apples, stemmed and sliced thin
- 1 Box Blueberries, washed
- 4 oz Sliced Almonds
- 2 oz Feta Cheese
- 1 Tbsp Blake Hill Peach Spread
- 1 Tsp Honey
- 1 Tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 Tbsp Canola Oil
- A Pinch Dijon Mustard
- ½ Tsp Salt
- ½ Tsp Pepper
- Clean and cut all produce.
- To make the dressing, mix balsamic, peach, honey, mustard, salt and pepper in a small bowl, then slowly drizzle in oil while mixing thoroughly.
- Mix the kale and spinach together as a base.
- Top with the apples, blueberries, almonds and feta, and then drizzle with the dressing, mixing all together if you like, and enjoy!