Three Cheese Ravioli with Pink Vodka Cream Sauce, Snap Peas and Red Scallions is a lusciously melty dish with nutty Parmesan and crunchy snap peas. While the recipe may seem complicated, we’ve teamed up with Deano’s Pasta to bring you the shortcuts.
- 1 lb Deano’s Pasta Three Cheese Ravioli
- 12 oz snap peas, stem and hard spines removed
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- ½ c. chopped onion, small diced
- ¼ c. grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 bottle Deano’s Pasta Pink Vodka Cream Sauce
- 3 oz red scallions, sliced on a bias for garnish
- Fill a large sauce pot with water and set to boil.
- Salt the water.
- Prepare the vegetables as you wait for the water to boil.
- Place the raviolis into the boiling water.
- After they start to float, place the snap peas into the boiling water and cook for another 2-4 minutes. The ravioli should be al dente and the snap peas should be a little under.
- Strain and set to the side. Be sure to drizzle a little oil onto the ravioli and snap peas so they won’t stick to each other.
- In a large saucepan, heat the oil on medium high and saute onions until soft and translucent.
- Pour in pink vodka cream sauce and stir with a spatula making sure they’re incorporated and that they don’t stick to the bottom of the pan.
- Once the sauce is reheated, put the drained ravioli and snap peas into the sauce and stir around.
- Transfer to plate.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and top with chopped scallions.
- Serve right away and enjoy!